About the job
Who We Are
Phenologix is a diversified global software development and IT outsourcing company that gives both offshore and onshore technological solutions to business enterprises. Our mission is to enable superior returns on clients’ technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise, and global scale. We feel deeply connected to our customers, and therefore our success isn’t just a matter of our bottom line, but a reflection of how our customers flourish, and how their communities thrive. We strive to understand our customers’ individual needs so that we can develop products and services that enhance their livelihoods. Our customers are our partners, and when we rise, we rise together.
What is The Role
We are seeking an Oracle APEX Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing custom solutions using Oracle APEX development tools (form layout, workflow design, view creation, user interface refinement, etc.). Creating specifications for customizations, configurations, custom code, data migration, and integration requirements. You will be collaborating with software development staff, business analysts, and project managers throughout multiple project life cycles. Outstanding listening skills, a genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects.
Work Preference: Remote Work
- Develop new applications, support, and enhance existing applications using Oracle APEX, SQL, PL/SQL, workflows, and other development tools.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, and documenting using Oracle APEX software to meet users’ needs.
- Perform system analysis and system development tasks.
- Analyze functional business requirements and develop solutions, create technical specifications & unit test scripts.
- Responsible for data processing, data loading, automation improvements, data integrity, and data presentation.
- Partner with business systems analysts, fellow IT resources and end users to understand business requirements, minimal viable product requirements, and deliver required features/functions.
- Understand existing design/process of applications and data integrations, and troubleshoot issues based on requirements. Continuously identify opportunities for application improvements, performance tuning, and resolving root cause issues.
- Maintain documentation on all work products.
- Effective creation of dynamic reports within the Oracle APEX environment, using APEX reporting tools, BI Publisher, or Oracle Reports.
- 3 years of proven experience as an Oracle APEX developer.
- Strong proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, and Oracle 11g/12c.
- Thorough understanding & working experience in Oracle Apex development.
- Experience designing, adapting, and implementing technical solutions that are aligned with business strategy in a dynamic work environment.
- Good system analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience is required.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.