Website Peshawar High Court
Applications are invited from highly accomplished, dynamic, qualified and motivated Pakistani Nationals for the post of Director (BS-20/21) in the following Centres.
- Pakistan Study Centre
- Centre for Clinical Psychology
- Centre for South Asian Studies
- Centre of Excellence in Molecular Biology
- Centre of Excellence in Solid State Physics
Qualification & Experience:
- 15-years teaching/research experience in HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or Professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
- 10 years Post-Ph.D. teaching/research experience in a recognized University or a Post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a national or International organization.
- Post PhD Qualification
- Academic performance (No. of M.Phil / PhD Produced / Awards / Research grants / HEC best teacher award)
- Administrative experience
- Length of Service
- Number of Research publication (Mention Impact Factor / Category) / Books / Monographs / Patents.
- Upper age limit 55 years (relaxable by two years by the competent authority on recommendation of the Selection Board).
- It must be noted that all posts will be filled according to the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional
- Training/University of the Punjab criteria.
- The advertisement can be viewed on www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and www.pu.edu.pk/careers.
- The hard copies of on-line application form, complete in all respect, should reach in the office of the Registrar (Human Resource Branch, Admin. Block, Room No.19), University of the Punjab Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore, during office hours, within 6 days of the closing date of advertisement through registered post. No application shall be received by hand.
Company: Peshawar High Court
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A