About the job
- The role will be the digitization transformation leader for AMESA supply chain leading all new apps/tools, dashboards and score cards and drive already existing tools.
- He/she will be responsible of developing and updating digitization strategy for AMESA supply chain and secure top management approvals and funds (CAPEX and OPEX)
- The role will be the link between supply chain, IT and external servie providers for all technical services digitization initiatives
- This role will be a key enabler to delivering AMESA and SC growth.
- A critical part of the role scope is building out the Digitiaziation road map for SC function across the Sector and particularly building Digitization capability
- This is a sector role and will have geographic coverage across Egypt, ME BU, Pakistan, Sub-Saharan Africa, India
- Lead on the digital transformation agenda for the supply chain in AMESA sector working with all sub functions on their respective digitization needs ensuring optimal efficiency of resources
- Design the 3 years digitization road map for AMESA Supply Chain in collaboration with the other TS sub functions to identify and picture the end in mind
- Champion new technologies within the sector & seek for cutting edge solutions that will support the SC agenda
- Secure leadership alignment on the roadmap and allocate budget for implementation (CAPEX and/or OPX)
- Manage the supply chain technologies development calendar in line with business set priorities and ensure efficient implementation and close management.
- Act as a project manager and a key focal point between supply Chain, IT and external service providers in any current or emerging digitization project for the sector.
- Integrate all existing technologies, apps, tools & digital solutions to create a comprehensive ecosystem to guide SC team
- Monitor usage & effectiveness to continuously develop systems and intervene with deep dives that solve all bottle necks as they arise.
- Lead on the E2E 3-year waste management tool/app ensuring effective design, implementation & delivery within the set project timelines.
- Develop and implement the new PPMS system (Productivity Pipeline Management System) which integrates with the Power steering, other digital analytics tools and best practice initiatives to enable replication and identification of productivity opportunities with all the BUs.
- AMESA SPOC with the global for the all HCM planks with the global teams
- Lead the digitization of all SC score cards and dashboards digitization
- Partner with the globa teams to adopt/develop the new digitized tools
- Work with the BU in setting their action plan and execution map and calculate requested budget
- Becholer degree in engineering or in IT
- 12 years of experience in IT/Digital transformation
- Attended digital transformation in a similar corporate
- Project Management experience, with certification preferred
- Preferred experience in FMCG or any other similar industries
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.