About the job
The purpose of this job is to drive the productivity program across AMESA and build LSS capabilities in the sector; through:
1- Identifying areas of opportunity through ideations.
2-Lifting and shifting PepsiCo’s Best Practices and Proven Techniques on Productivity globally
3- Building LSS capabilities across the sector and governing the program to delivering total Productivity targets every year.
- Lead roll-out of PepsiCo Best Practices and Tools for achieving Productivity targets
- Own Sector LSS approach including alignment of priorities, capability building plan, and the execution governance
- Facilitate Lean 6σ (LSS) sessions to Senior Management and Middle Management especially for Green and Black belt classes
- Conduct audits on the LSS maturity model and ensure all BUs are cross-calibrated, tracking of all projects and reporting timely on progress
- Facilitate Productivity ideation sessions across the BUs to help identify and develop a pipeline of productivity ideas in support AOP
- Maximize Lift and Shift opportunity, work closely with the field on developing field-ready tools sets that facilitate reapplication of productivity and LSS initiatives across several markets.
- Minimum 10 years experience in FMCG manufacturing and supply chain, field and central roles.
- Thorough knowledge of LSS and TPM approaches with working experience in this field, LSS Black Belt certification is a must for this role.
- Extensive leadership experience and capability. Solid understanding of business levers.
- Go-To-Person on Productivity Process, and Best Practices around Driving Productivity.
- Significant change management experience. Highly analytical.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong internal and external communicator, influencer, and negotiator.
- Ability to set and prioritize short, mid and long term objectives.
- Bachelor of Engineering is essential. Postgraduate qualification preferable.
- LSS Black belt LSS Green Belt essential
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.