The role will lead the Warehousing capability agenda for AMESA, providing functional subject matter expertise, capability development, and the strategic roadmap development of the Logistics chain, to drive AMESA MOVE productivity delivery of 7%+ in AOP, long-term productivity pipeline development, and across all Warehousing operations. The role will focus on;
- Driving efficiency in labor management, Warehousing tools & systems (WMS, YMS, Vision, Labour Planning etc) and peak season capacity strategies.
- Leading and coordinate facility layout and flow optimization projects and workstreams,
- Developing and sustaining standardized capability in people and process,
- Overall delivery of Quality in Warehousing, Customer Service delivery, and Operational Efficiency,
- Warehousing Strategy Roadmap execution
- Build & lead the execution of the AMESA Logistics systems capability & integration strategy, to support the Digitized Value Chain agenda.
- Build the rolling 10 year automation glide path for AMESA Warehousing
- Own the warehouse deep dives process, continuously improving the process, executing aligned deep dives and governing execution of action plans.
- Own the Warehousing Sustainability agenda, specifically Scope 2 & 3, for the AMESA sector
- Lead the Warehousing elements of financial tracking/management of MOVE spend visibility
- Partner with Global Procurement to define and incorporate operational standards and efficiency parameters in 3PL contracts and supports to audit and sustain capability.
- Co-own the delivery and improvement of the key Warehousing metrics and performance indicators with BU LD&T leads that drive operational costs, service, and quality
- Ownership of the AMESA Warehousing performance and productivity, including the reporting data, metrics, benchmarking, and reporting platform maintenance (partnered with AMESA Performance team)
- Owns the Warehousing mapping & elements in Network Optimization baseline mapping sustainment, and scenario building concepts
- Project Management experience, with certification preferred
- Logistics systems savvy across industry platforms – WMS, TMS, YMS, ERP
- Experience with both PepsiCo Food and Beverage operations advantage, FMCG required
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or Mathematical Sciences (i.e. Operations Research)
- Experience in transportation fleets in a dedicated or owned operation, with proven expertise leading innovation and operational efficiency agendas.
- 14+ years experience in physical operations experience (Warehousing, Transportation, Distribution, Express), or at least 5 years in a field and multi-country regional capability development role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A