Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
Candidates with Balochistan citizenship who meet the requirement of education, experience, and age are invited to apply for the following positions in Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). By 07.06.2022 (1700 hours), applications must be received at the address listed below within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Assistant Junior Executive
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Director Admin
- Assistant System Administrator
How To Apply for PEC Jobs:
- Online submission without hard copy will not be entertained.
- No. Of vacancies to be filled against each post will be in line with Balochistan Regional Quota.
- No TA/will be admissible for appearing in test/interview, as the case may be.
- Applications are to be submitted online on the PEC website link: (jobs.pec.org.pk).
- Applications which are incomplete/without prescribed Application Form and documents shall be rejected.
- All the applications received from Balochistan domiciled persons against posts of Assistant Director Admin & Junior Executive advertised on 17.03.2022 will be entertained against this advertisement.
- Any testing fee shall be paid by the candidate.
- For further details, please visit the PEC website(www.pec.org.pk). PID(1)6374/20
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test/Interview, as the case may be.
- Applications received after due date & time will not be entertained.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all the applications/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Persons serving in Govt./Public/Autonomous organizations must obtain NOC from the respective departments.
- Printed copy of online applications duly signed by the applicant is to be forwarded to PEC at the below-mentioned address along with attested copies of educational certificate/degrees, experience letters, CNIC, domicile and detailed Curriculum Vitae with the latest picture. The applications must reach by 07.06.2022 at 1700 hours.
- Age limit shall be calculated as per closing date of advertisement.
- Minimum of 05 years experience should be in an independent position equivalent to BPS-17. Experience in Office Management, dealing with Government Departments, National/ Multinational/ Public/Private Sector Organizations is essential. Persons should have excellent organizational and presentation skills and should possess a pleasant and extroverted personality. Essential knowledge of the PEC Act and Bye-law required.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Sc. Engineering and registered with the Pakistan Engineering Council. Persons with higher qualifications, foreign training, and having done
recognized courses in administration/ management will be given preference.
Company: Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A