Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
Applications are invited for the following posts in Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) from the candidates having Balochistan Domicile who fulfill the educational qualification, experience, and age limit criteria as mentioned below. The applications must reach the address given below within 15 days of publication of this advertisement by 07.06.2022 (1700 hours).
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Director Admin
- Assistant System Administrator
- Assistant Junior Executive
How To Apply for PEC Jobs:
- Applications are to be submitted online on the PEC website link: (jobs.pec.org.pk).
- Printed copy of online applications duly signed by the applicant is to be forwarded to PEC at the below-mentioned address along with attested copies of educational certificate/degrees, experience letters, CNIC, domicile and detailed Curriculum Vitae with the latest picture. The applications must reach by 07.06.2022 at 1700 hours.
- Online submission without hard copy will not be entertained.
- Persons serving in Govt./Public/Autonomous organizations must obtain NOC from the respective departments.
- Applications which are incomplete/without prescribed Application Form and documents shall be rejected.
- All the applications received from Balochistan domiciled persons against posts of Assistant Director Admin & Junior Executive advertised on 17.03.2022 will be entertained against this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test/Interview, as the case may be.
- Applications received after due date & time will not be entertained.
- Age limit shall be calculated as per closing date of advertisement.
- NoTA/will be admissible for appearing in test/interview, as the case may be.
- Any testing fee shall be paid by the candidate.
- No. Of vacancies to be filled against each post will be in line with Balochistan Regional Quota.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all the applications/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- For further details, please visit the PEC website(www.pec.org.pk). PID(1)6374/20
- B.Sc. Engineering and registered with the Pakistan Engineering Council. Persons with higher qualifications, foreign training, and having done
recognized courses in administration/ management will be given preference.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 05 years experience should be in an independent position equivalent to BPS-17. Experience in Office Management, dealing with Government Departments, National/ Multinational/ Public/Private Sector Organizations is essential. Persons should have excellent organizational and presentation skills and should possess a pleasant and extroverted personality. Essential knowledge of the PEC Act and Bye-law required.
Company: Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A