About the job
PakWheels.com is looking for a Automotive Sales Trainer, We want a great team player who will join us in our mission to revolutionize automobile buying, selling and maintenance experience in Pakistan. We are changing automotive industry in Pakistan, we are changing how millions of Pakistan’s buy and sell cars and bikes, how they make their decision, how they do their research, etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution!
- Train inspectors to effectively evaluate vehicle condition.
- Assess technician knowledge, identify skill gaps, and train them to perform maintenance and repair activities in workshops efficiently.
- Review the Google Classroom training content and make suggestions for revisions or upgrades.
- Conduct skill contests on yearly basis
- Submit a monthly report to senior management on training activities, trainee performance and utilisation.
- Create initiatives and corrective actions to improve the training quality.
- Develop and implement a monitoring system to validate training programmes.
- Manage training delivery in accordance with the Training Calendar, as well as assessment and follow-up.
- Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 2/3 years as Technical Trainer or Lecturer in Automobile Domain
- Fully conversant and able to work with google workspace.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & presentation skills
- Able to explain complex Automobile Theories in simple understandable manner to the trainees
- Well versed with Basic Automotive Theories & Functions of Components & Mechatronics
- Able to read, understand & interpret the written Technical Information clearly
- Able to communicate & deliver Training in English, Urdu & other regional languages
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community-based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.