About the job
Do you aspire to build elegant digital designs that will be used by million of users through web/mobile interfaces? Do you think yourself as a perfectionist trying to make everything pixel perfect? Do you want to be a part of a world class team building the next generation of web/mobile solutions?
- Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UlUX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design.
- Manage and expand the company’s design system by improving the product development process. Build on the existing UI/UX style guide, set and maintain UI/UX design standards.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive Ul/UX design that is consistent with product specifications
- Improve the User Experience on the platform by understanding, defining and eliminating pain points
- Research, identify and articulate customer needs. Build prototypes and design tests to validate customer needs, requirements and behaviours.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve design challenges and maintain a level of design consistency and coherence across the product.
- Love for everything tech, and stays up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Able to establish visual guidelines, and knows how to deliver design assets over to the developers. Additionally, he/she should know how to deliver the appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in UI design, and has a strong portfolio to demonstrate his/her skills.
- Well acquainted with the latest patterns and trends on all major mobile platforms namely Android, iOS and Windows.
- Great visual design and Illustration skills, with a strong grasp on basic design principles such as grid systems, space management and typography.
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Can work under tight deadlines.
- Prior experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process would be a plus
PakWheels.com was formed in 2003 and has become the largest community based automobile website in Pakistan with more than 350,000+ registered car and motorcycle enthusiasts. Around 30 Million pages are viewed on the site every month, with people searching classifieds, researching about brand new cars and motorcycles, discussing auto-related issues with other members, sharing information, pictures, videos, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.