Website Pak Qatar Takaful
Pak-Qatar Takaful Group is the pioneer and one of the fastest growing Takaful operators in Pakistan, specializing in providing Takaful services. Pak-Qatar Takaful operates in over | OO locations across the country employing 3,500+ staff.
- Demonstrable ability to liaise effectively with both internal & external stakeholders
- Spearhead the Legal & Compliance department by providing advisory/technical recommendations on multi-facet legal matters indemnifying the company all che time
- Draft, review and vet various types of legal documents (agreements, MoU’s, applications, plaints, petitions etc.)
- Provide legal framework for protection and risk management on issues arising from different laws and actual or anticipated lawsuits. Further, oversee all customer complaints coming from various touch points and ensure their timely and effective disposal
- Provide guidance to managers and management in interpreting and implementing/ ensuring compliance related to insurance/Takaful statues, by-laws, AML/CFT laws, FATCA and CRS guidelines issued and enforced from time to time
- Closely liaise and have cordial working relations with external stakeholders particularly SECP, SBP, Law courts, Counsels, Ombudsperson, ADC’s etc.
- Represenu advocate the company and its officials in various Legal/para legal proceedings at appropriate forums
- Review, monitor and track progress of existing litigation, and liaise closely with external legal counsels in preparing various legal documents/ drafts.
- Lead to manage various types of audits/inspections from end-to-end being carried out by the Regulator/related bodies related to compliance/ conformity etc.
- Manage a team of professionals and review/monitor/enhance their performance and output.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Sound understanding of Insurance/Takaful/AML/CFT/SECP statutes
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in law from a recognized/reputable local or foreign institution
- Advance level certifications in Insurance/Takaful laws. AML/CFT will be added advantage
- Having a Bar license would be a plus (2+ years with at feast 3 being in a tear leading role at a medium to large sized local or foreign company preferably at an Insurance/Takaful company.
Company: Pak Qatar Takaful
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A