Website Pakistan AirForce
A job advertisement in the daily Express Newspaper dated about 7 February 2022 invites applications for a vacant position of a 109 air defense course, information technology, aeronautical engineering course, air defense officer, accounts branch, 11 logistics course, General Duty Pilot, admin special duties course, 28 admin special duties course and met branch in Rawalpindi, Karachi, Sargodha, Lahore, Kohat and Abbottabad Punjab Pakistan. Educational qualifications required B.E, M.com, Master and MBBS etc.
- 109 Air Defense Course
- Information Technology
- Aeronautical Engineering Course
- Air Defense Officer
- Accounts Branch
- 11 Logistics Course
- General Duty Pilot
- Admin Special Duties Course
- 28 Admin Special Duties Course
- Met Branch
Qualification & Experience?
- A candidate must have passed with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following
- F.Sc (Pre-Engg Pre-Medical/Computer Science)
- A’ level with Physics and Maths or Biology (with equivalence of Pre-Engg/Pre-Medical).
- FSc with Physics and any two subjects i.e; Maths, Statistics, Computer Science and Biology
- Training Period: 3 years