About the job
PackageX is modernizing the way logistics is done.
We believe logistics shouldn’t be a black box. PackageX helps businesses to stop flying blind and relying on point solutions and outdated logistics systems that don’t talk to each other. PackageX lets customers gain control of their logistics operations across shipping, tracking, storage, delivery, and receiving on a unified platform to improve efficiency, sky-rocket growth, and meet fast-changing end-customer expectations.
We’re a seedstage tech startup based in New York City with a distributed global team. We’re backed by Sierra Ventures, Ludlow Ventures, MXV Capital, Pareto Holdings, and other strategic investors and angels.
We’re always looking for talented humans who want to challenge the status quo and join us on the journey in building the future of logistics alongside us.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a skilled UI/UX Designer with experience in agile development teams. Primary location of this role is Islamabad. You’ll split your time between designing new mobile/web applications for the company and revising or expanding existing services. Most days you’ll work closely with the department’s DevOps team, product owners, and project leads to ensure the accessibility and usability of our apps.
We are looking for someone who has
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar position
- Online portfolio demonstrating user-centered UX/UI Mobile/Web based design skills (layout, . hierarchy, typography, color theory, ADA compliance, patterns), and clear online development concepts
- Design thinking methodology to solve complex user problems
- Understanding of UX design and how it differs from UI design
- Ability to apply best-practice UX/UI design skills to create wire-frames and interactive prototypes that effectively communicate interaction and design concepts
- Proficiency with design tools and techniques including Adobe XD, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma and Photoshop
- Ability to work closely with developers and provide any assets or detailed design documents necessary to implement the designs
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.