Website Open Testing Service OTS
Pakistan’s National Electric Power Authority announced multiple new job openings for Pakistanis in its announcement of OTS Jobs 2022. All recruitment will be conducted by the Open Testing Service (OTS). All over the country, applications are needed from both male and female candidates.
- Assistant Director (Technical)
- Bachelors in (Electrical Engineering) or equivalent 16 years education from reputable University or Institute recognized by HEC. Candidates having higher qualification or foreign degree will be given preference. Candidates must be registered with the Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Candidates having relevant post-qualification experience of the Power Sector/DISCOs. Regulatory Authority, Consumer Relations and adjudication will be given preference.
- Applicants must be at least 35 years old
How To Apply:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on Open Testing Service website (www.ots.org.pk).
- Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designated banks.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Applications must be sent on prescribed application form with online deposit slip (in original) within 15 days after the publication of advertisement at address given below.
Company: Open Testing Service OTS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: 25/April/2022