About the job
Opontia is on a mission to build the next-generation e-commerce group in the Middle East, Turkey, Eastern Europe, and Africa by acquiring and scaling high-performing e-commerce businesses selling on marketplaces, own websites, and social commerce. We are a team of e-commerce experts who are passionate about building a portfolio of best-in-class retail brands.
What are we looking for in Product Manager:
- Setting up Shopify sites for all related brands
- Managing and developing new requests for Shopify
- Managing the apps for Shopify and implementing new apps/solutions
- Acting as a single point of contact for Salla websites
- When needed acting as an owner for WooCommerce and Magento websites
- Overseeing the pipeline and the requirements for Salla, as a product owner
- Ensure a smooth connection with Marketing Tools, Platform APIs, and Shopify Apps to optimize the shop for overall efficiency and functionality
- Managing the E-Commerce tools like Google Analytics
- Testing & optimizing the websites continuously
- UI/UX leadership in both Shopify and Salla
- Managing the integration process for Shopify & Salla
- Managing E-Commerce analytics and marketing tools technically
- Working with the related payment gateway partners across different regions
- Management of Opontia Shopify & Salla accounts
- Performing/managing/delegating related SEO activities
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related degree
- API and integration experience
- Extensive shop construction, launch, and maintenance expertise, as well as a general understanding of the admin system
- Extensive experience in setting up Google Analytics tracking over storefronts
- Working with external agencies for online store development and performance optimization
- Extensive testing and debugging abilities using the browser console and other tools
- Capability to communicate effectively and provide proactive feedback
- Advanced English
- Preferably WooCommerce and Magento skills
- E-Commerce trends and technologies knowledge
- Technical background will be highly preferred
- Can be located anywhere in Pakistan.
Sound like you? We would love to chat.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.