Website OLX Pakistan
About the job
We are seeking a versatile administrative associate to ensure that administrative operations at our organization run efficiently.The responsibilities for this roles includes:
- Drive the day-to-day activities to ensure the accuracy, governance, and maintenance of company SOPs.
- Respond to co-workers, superiors, and clients in a cooperative, constructive and timely manner regarding all queries.
- Understand and execute oral and written instructions, policies, and procedures to perform special projects outside the scope of activities.
- Monitor the condition of site buildings and grounds to ensure that appropriate standards are achieved.
- Ensure the prior intimation of deadlines of all utility bills & rental payments to finance department and ensure timely payments.
- Ensure proper working of Genest
Telecom Management (Zong):
- Issuance, and monitoring company telecom policies as per designation.
- Develop cross-platform plans, including optimizations, reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Assisting with any sim-related issues that may arise such as outgoing, incoming calls, Internet data package and sim credit limits
- Generate Monthly billing reports and ensuring the timely payments.
- Keenly observe the usage/ credit limits as per designation and ensure compliance of the phone policy.
Fleet Management/pool Cars:
- Ensure vehicle purchase specifications and documentation process
- Responsible for all aspects of operation for a full-fledged vehicle maintenance facility.
- Facilitate pool car requests
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
- Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying ways to improve them.
- Ensuring travel timelines.
- Optimizing and monitoring company travel policies.
- Managing and processing all travel-related documentation, including payments, itineraries, medical, and legal forms.
- Assisting with any travel-related issues that may arise.
- Researching travel deals and evaluating prices and services.
Coordination with procurement and Vendors:
- Proceeding Work order, Purchase requisitions undertakings and GRNs.
- Check and balance of deadlines and delays.
Security and safety Management:
- Administer framework necessary to ensure safety and security operations, policies, and procedures; oversee the correction of all issues in the interest of safety, security and risk reduction
- Lead investigations, audits, and security inspections.
- Manage CCTV cameras issues.
- Ensure Premises security.
- Bachelor’s Degrees or more
- Fresh Graduates with one or more year are encouraged to apply
- Good Communication with Energy and drive to learn
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.