Design, build and maintain machine learning systems to improve customer experience and optimize our service operations. Utilize a massive amount of data with artificial intelligence, natural language processing and computer vision technologies for user understanding and item understanding
In addition to building machine learning models, you will be responsible for microservice development to integrate the models into the Mercari App.
Graduation or higher degree in one of the following disciplines:
- i. Computer Science
- ii. Software Engineering
- iii. Information Technology
- iv. Business Information Technology
- v. Electrical Engineering
- vi. Electronics Engineering
- vii. Telecommunication Engineering
- Experience working on end-to-end development of backend systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years experience in developing industrial applications with Python.
- Experience in machine learning product development with million to billion-scale data using some machine learning libraries and frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch or scikit-learn.
- experience designing a system architecture to serve a machine learning model at scale
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, or other forms of containerized infrastructure.
- Familiarity with cloud-based environments such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services.
- Good knowledge of distributed data processing technologies.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, Ansible
Company: Overseas Employment Corporation (OEC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A