OCEANIC STAR LINE PVT LIMITED
About the job
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Taking slot rates from carriers (feeders / MLOs)
- Monthly basis filing of rates
- To get One off case lowest rate with strong communication
- Must understand the market rate mechanism
- Negotiation of slot rates through strong communication over calls mails according to the current market rate or to get the lowest one
- Tight in remembering which feeder giving service from which port to port.
- Maintenance of the sheet of slot rates
- Feeding of the taken rates in vertex software
- Rapid to make costing
- Swift decision maker of using which carrier from which port
- Get grip on taking slot rates from online webs of MLOS
Desired Candidates Profile:
- A proven track record in driving Strong Performance of CS & Pricing – activities.
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of Shipping Line, NVOCC, Freight Forwarding products such as Sea Import and Exports, Project Cargo, ODC, Break Bulk., etc.
- Candidate should have experience of Liner / NVOCC CS & Pricing with knowledge / contacts with Carriers / VOs.
- Candidate should be well versed and abreast with the latest Industry Trends which are influencing the areas of Customer Service and Operational activities.
- Outstanding leadership skills, inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead the Team.
- Willing and able to be a doer and influencer
- Should be a team player willing to work as a Team.
- Must be a Graduate from Recognized University.
Essential Skill Requirement:
- Should have minimum 1-3 years experience from NVOCC / Container Line / Freight Forwarding Industry in similar position.
- Team Leader and Result Oriented
- Fluent in English and local language
- Presentable, Good Communication Skills, Good Analytical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory
SALARY PACKAGE: 35K – 45K
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.