Job Ref #: Job/3866/11/10/2021
Age Limit: 25 – 45
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field.
Salary: Market Competitive
- Carry out surprise visit to ensure that all guards/supervisors are performing their duties as per SOP/instructions.
- Be OIC of firefighting team in case of fire.
- Keep close liaison with all schools to facilitate them.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Commandant/Dean /CSO
- Responsible for issuance of NUST ID Cards officers & NG Staff, entry passes/ vehicle stickers, residential cards and labour cards to the construction companies in the university.
- Assist the Chief Security Officer in his duties.
- Check weapons/equipment/ammunition.
- Ensure that no un authorized person is allowed by staff to enter in the Campus.
- Monitor entry of faculty/staff/students/labor from the gate i.e 01 & 10 and will monitor daily in his presence especially at the morning.
- Act as Chief Security Officer in absence of Chief Security Officer.
- In case of an untoward incident, inform CSO and then carry out the investigation as instructed.
- Manage leave of security guards.
- Ensure adherence of university traffic rules.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retired Armed Forces Personnel (Maj / Sqn Ldr / Lt Cdr) with requisite experience are also eligible to apply.
- MBA/Master degree from any HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A