Hyderabad frequent travel project districts of Sujawal, Tando Muhammad Khan, Tando Allahyar & Matiari
- Enterprise Development Officer (Fashion Designer)
- Plan and develop designs, produce sketches and develop samples.
- Quality Assurance Standards and product methods protocols.
- Technical assistance (product design, design development and presentation).
- Design innovative products and take the designs from concept to implementation.
- Plan product range and to carry out the designs through skill development trainings.
- Develop new design concepts keeping in view crafts of Sindh.
- Willing to travel across Pakistan.
- Visiting skill training sites and other sources for design ideas.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of new design and production techniques.
- Candidate should have full command on Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Corel Draw.
- Maintaining cost sheets and technical specs of designs.
- Make alternative design recommendations for existing products/designs.
- Assessing and approving produced items and production standards; supervise production by the artisans.
- Understand and research consumer needs, fashion trends and translate the same into product designs.
- Candidate should be graduate from HEC recognized art / fashion school having at least 2 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test & interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible. Interested candidate should send their Applications/CV at P.O. Box No. 227, Hyderabad latest by September 23, 2021
Company: National Rural Support Programme (NRSP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A