- Develop creative designs for packaging.
- Design brochures and catalogues including all types of marketing material.
- Develop posts for social media.
- Treatment of images to use them for marketing material.
- Having experience in photography will be an added value.
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production.
- Prepares layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in publication;
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction;
- Designs, layouts, and produces artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs and report covers;
- Coordinates with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
- Handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes
- (Team Leader) As senior engineer of PITD activities he has to provide leadership to the field engineers / surveyors and short term consultants at regional level. He has to ensure quality of work executed by CIs at his region.
- (Planner and monitor) Apart from the monitoring done from his side, he has to play role of a monitor through which PITD HO may see the impact of the sectoral programme activities. He has to help PITD HO in planning and evaluation of the sectorial programme.
- (Innovator) Supposed to study field situation on a regular basis and analyse potential and priority needs of the COs.
- (Team building) He should create sense of “we” feeling among the regional team instead of emphasizing his own sectoral programme identity. He has to adjust himself among people of different nature and behavior.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate should possess Bachelor degree in Graphic Design from any HEC recognized university minimum 1-2 years of experience in similar position. He / She should have full command on Corel Draw / Photoshop / Illustrator. Having experience in photography will be an added value.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test & interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible. Interested candidate should send their Applications/CV at P.O. Box No. 227, Hyderabad latest by September 23, 2021
Company: National Rural Support Programme (NRSP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A