About the job
About The Job
Provide full-service management of key client accounts, through marketing research information, analysis, and reports. Responsible for the smooth execution of projects assigned to him/her, from the stage of client briefing to the final stage of report writing and presentation of results.
- Designs and plans research projects following client briefing and needs
- Develop NielsenIQ business with new and existing clients
- Designs questionnaires and methodologies of collecting information
- Co-ordinates the execution of projects, informs clients on progress and gives specific instructions to other departments regarding the collection and electronic processing of information
- Co-operating with other research executives and trainees who will assist with the various stages of the project
- Contributing to coaching and training of trainees and other executives
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provide feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations
- Presents results of study to clients
- Some traveling required
- Assist in the smooth collection of debt from clients, and communicate any contract/ job changes to the Finance Department on a timely base for correct invoicing
- Highly motivated, self-directed, pro-active & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines or agile environment
- Resourceful, inquisitive and excited about new technologies
- Generates ideas for improvements, Doing things differently, constructively challenge status quo
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of the information
- University degree in Marketing, Economics or related field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Market Research
- Has worked on tracking studies
- Needs to be familiar with working on “brand health studies”
- Ability to work with teams across time zones and countries
- Conversant with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, and Word)
- Ability to read data
- Multivariate analysis (regression, factor analysis)
- Experience of working on satisfaction survey (NPS)
- Strong analytical mind and good organizational skills
- Excellent numerical skills and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local language desirable
- Build a report with members across teams for seamless working
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Interested to learn and involve himself/herself
We’re in tune with what the world is buying. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods manufacturers to retailers, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. Become part of NielsenIQ at: careers.nielseniq.com
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life assurance
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.