About the job
About This Job
Provide full-service management of key client accounts, through marketing research information, analysis, and reports. Responsible for the smooth execution of projects assigned to him/her, from the stage of client briefing to the final stage of report writing and presentation of results.
- Designs and plans research projects following client briefing and needs
- Develop NielsenIQ business with new and existing clients
- Designs questionnaires and methodologies of collecting information
- Co-ordinates the execution of projects, informs clients on progress and gives specific instructions to other departments regarding the collection and electronic processing of information
- Co-operating with other research executives and trainees who will assist with the various stages of the project
- Contributing to coaching and training of trainees and other executives
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provide feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations
- Presents results of study to clients
- Some traveling required
- Assist in the smooth collection of debt from clients, and communicate any contract/ job changes to the Finance Department on a timely base for correct invoicing
- University degree in Marketing, Economics or related field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Market Research
- Has worked on tracking studies
- Ability to work with teams across time zones and countries
- Conversant with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, and Word)
- Ability to read data
- Strong analytical mind and good organizational skills
- Excellent numerical skills and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local language desirable
- Build a report with members across teams for seamless working
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Interested to learn and involve himself/herself
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.