NetSol Technologies Limited
We are looking for Software Quality Assurance Engineers to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
- You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- QA engineer responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Review RS/FS and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Perform testing thorough regression testing, white box and black box testing.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process will be a plus
- Good Knowledge of SDLC & STLC.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium.
- Fresh to 5 years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of SQL databases and scripting.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Career Level: Experienced Professional
- Experience: 1 Year – 5 Years
Company: NetSol Technologies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A