About the job
Location: Port Qasim Factory
Bachelor of Engineering preferably in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
5+ years of demonstrated experience in process Utilities operation
Responsible for ensuring competent industrial services management and operation, and to ensure optimal cost, highly efficient, quality, and sustained generation and distribution of utilities for the factory operation. i.e. steam, refrigeration, water and effluent treatment, hygienic air handling and compressed air.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Planning Schedule for operation & maintenance of Utilities / General Services.
- Monitoring execution and results of Scheduled Maintenance.
- Carrying out Improvements in the system for operation, maintenance & safety
- Coordinating with project teams for projects of Utilities.
- Training & development of staff with regards to Operations, Maintenance & Safety of Utilities.
- Short term and long-term Planning for the section in coordination with departmental head.
- Coordinating with Stores, Import/Local Purchase for spares
- Handling In-House/Outside Contractors.
- Coordinating with Head of Department for preparation of Maintenance Budget for Utilities
- Provide leadership for implementing the Nestle SHE standards and instructions and ensure compliance with safety, health, and environmental legislations
What Makes You Successful…
- Bachelor of Engineering preferably in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Industrial & Manufacturing
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in process Utilities operation
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for problems through equipment/process knowledge
- Proven ability leading and working in cross functional teams, excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.