About the job
About the role
The Senior Student Recruitment Manager plays a significant role in driving sales growth and achieving student recruitment targets in their region on behalf of . Working closely with colleagues based in colleges and in-market including the Regional Management team, this position will be responsible for on the ground sales activities including, but not limited to agent training, lead generation events, student conversion and solving specific student, parent, or agent queries. This requires the ability to support a broad range of internal and external stakeholders across the region to drive long-term growth for specific product(s) in the market.
Key Result Areas:
- Operationalize student recruitment plans in the relevant country/territory in collaboration with college based and in-market teams.
- Attend events on behalf of your division/college (and as relevant, of your University Partner)
- Participate in all sales activities including, but not limited to, training, events, student conversion, information sessions and managing enquiries/agent requests.
- Deliver market insight and accurate sales forecasts through regular and detailed reports to the SSRM [ for SRMs], Director of Marketing and Admissions and Regional Manager.
- Handle student enquiries and manage leads.
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of all activities on the CRM.
- Coordinate student contact to confirm outcome of visa interview.
- Execute pre-departure process with channel partners and students
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven track record of strong sales performance.
- High-level numeric literacy and critical thinking.
- High level interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills required in Business level English both written and speaking.
- Proven ability as a team player.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking.
- An eye for developing new recruitment initiatives.
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions and outcomes.
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally.
- Ability to meet targets within defined timelines among changing priorities.
- Success in a sales role within the Higher Education sector.
- Proven ability to monitor and evaluate the success of activities and report appropriately.
- Proven ability to work successfully with education agents.
- Experience of working effectively within a matrix structure to ensure competing demands are met.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM systems
What We Offer
Navitas is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and communities in which we live and serve.
Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
Applications close on Monday 5th December 2022. However, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Pakistan.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.