Website National Foods Limited
About the job
This position will be responsible for delivering excellent planning & execution of brand activation & outdoor campaigns with the help of external agencies & partners, managing vendors, coordinating logistics, and ensuring that all parties involved are working toward the same goal. The position also requires building and maintaining a calendar of brand activation events for the team, analysing success of previous campaigns & would also require to travel for activations locally (30%-40%).
- Leads Brand development and execution of annual marketing activation plans that drives achievement of business objectives
- Planning, development and execution of BTL acquisition strategy, including:
-Reach to target market and delivery of Brand Message
-Creating awareness and generating trails
-Impact on short term and long term sales (pre / post analysis)
- Lead tracking of business on a monthly basis to assess progress vs. plan and recommend adjustments as appropriate
- Develop and apply in-depth understanding of consumer insights to advance the business
- Planning of Annual Brand Activation Plan (Product wise/Territory wise/ Month wise / Medium wise) to aligned with Annual Brand Marketing and Sales Plan.
- Have the ownership & input into customizing campaigns and initiatives to relevant markets with the objective of driving consumer excitement and motivating purchase
- Lead cross-functional teams in order to execute brand initiatives leading multiple projects and teams to achieve results
- Interact cross-functionally with sales, marketing and base management teams
- Work with the relevant sales channels to develop bespoke BTL activity for each
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure strategy and activity in line with overarching marketing activity
- Develop & champion the brands BTL acquisition communication roadmap
- Ensure development and training of Brand Ambassadors in line with brand objectives
- Communicate this strategy to agency partners and identify each agency’s role in delivering against it.
- Continuously amend roadmap based on learning’s and best practice
- Contribute to the development of the overall Brand and Communications strategy
- Manage budget and monitor spend against planned objectives
- Ensure all BTL Communication is in line with established brand guidelines (e.g. look and feel, tone of voice, etc.)
- Conduct post campaign analysis to establish best practice messaging, execution & results.
- Use Digital platforms to integrate campaigns between offline & online.
- Work towards building 1st party data for the company
- Vendor Management & negotiations
- Strategic & Creative thinking
- Strong Communication & presentation skills
- Budget creation & management
- Project Management
3-6 Years with at least 2 years ideally in an Activation Agency
Bachelors in Business Administration
Preferred Masters in Business Administration
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.