Website National Foods Limited
About the job
Location: Faisalabad, Pakistan
Qualifications: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics or Electronics. Basic training on PLC networking. Must possess knowledge of industrial automation.
Experience: At least 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Lead the Automation Scope for the Wet & Dry Production Area
- Communicate and track the progress of the Automation Vendors
- Deliver the Automation Scope within timelines
- Perform necessary optimization where needed in Automation Scope
- Develop the Automation Road map for the factory with help of senior leadership
- Prioritization and conflict management to align the automation tasks along with other critical on-going projects in factory
- Prepare detailed reporting on the Automation Project activities. Create timelines and able to align management on the execution strategy
- Train the operators and electricians
- Instrumentation handling specially in terms of parametrization and trouble-shooting
- PLC programing (basic level), hands on experience on electrical panels & VFD’s etc. Have profound knowledge of Servo motors
- Strong troubleshooting skills on the electrical side
- Understand the electrical drawings & networking drawings
- Understanding of Industrial IOT systems with networking knowledge
- Digitalization skills and its implementation from grass rout level.
- Ability to build budgets and deliver the projects within timelines
- Profound knowledge of electrical safety & power side. Potential to lead the ESO role (Electrical safety owner)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.