Nas Daily Studios
About the job
Nas Studios is a media company based in Singapore and Dubai that seeks to produce compelling videos that are not corporate, slow or boring. We want to help our clients tell their story, our way because storytelling is in our DNA. With the mission “people first, products second”, Nas Studios aims to make videos that are engaging, inspiring and impactful, so that we can help our clients reach audiences that couldn’t be reached before — all with the help of a stellar team and strategy.
If you are game for a challenge and believe in this mission, we’d love to have you onboard.
The Japanese Page and Community Manager is in charge of growing and developing Nas Daily’s Japanese Pages/Channels and our online Japanese community on various Platforms such as Meta, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok etc.
The Japanese Page and Community Manager will work closely with the Globalisation Program Manager on the strategic planning of localised Japanese social media campaigns.
The Japanese Page and Community Manager is the first point of contact within our Japanese social media community and strives to engage with the members of the community.
The Japanese Page and Community Manager is required to monitor trends and topics relevant in the country and the community and has the ability to anticipate growth areas to positively grow the brand reputation.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Serve as a point of contact for the Japanese Channels’ social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Interact with community members in Nas Daily’s voice, and in a timely manner to grow and keep the community thriving and growing
- Work with the Globalisation team to push and publish high-quality, engaging, relevant, and content in a timely manner
- Manage the social media Events and Editorial calendar and ensure the content (posts, videos and images) is published by the stipulated deadlines
- Monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation
- Generate Weekly Analytics and comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends and emerging social media platforms in the country and language regions
- Native Japanese Speaker with fluency in English
- 1-2 years of experience with community management in Japan or in the Japanese language
- Familiar with social media platforms
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.