Website Mobilink Microfinance Bank Ltd
About the job
• Responsible for the Development of Mobile Applications both Native and Hybrid using (Flutter and react Native)
• Independently working in a software team.
• Responsible for deciding application architecture, development platform based on nature of requirement.
• Support the technical lead in design decisions.
• Should be able to provide pre-requisites associated with the development work
• Should be able to assess the development scope to determine the project delivery timelines and associated needs.
• Responsible to maintain all the required documentation as per SDLC requirement.
• Responsible to maintain software code along with version controlling.
• Ensure to maintain each and every development code on the centralized repository.
• Adhere to information security policies of the Bank. • Adhere to change management process.
• Responsible for incident handling and management of concerned domain.
• Responsible for second level support issues.
• Experience to work on Dev Ops model.
• Knowledge of Scrum Model
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Have good verbal and written communication skills and documentation.
• Detailed knowledge and experience of Native Mobile application development using Objective C, Swift and Java
• Detailed knowledge of consuming Rest and SOAP based API’s on both native and hybrid mobile development platforms.
• Detailed knowledge of consuming Google API’s, Google Maps and Geo location based services.
• Knowledge of working on background applications, use of mobile resources like camera, GPS, local storage, push notifications, Messages, contacts etc.
• Detailed knowledge of building muti-lingual applications.
• Detailed knowledge of building applications keeping in view security measures.
• Detailed knowledge of working on offline capable applications.
• Experience with APP uploading on APP store.
• Experience of working on complex UI’s that are compatible with wide range of mobile devices.
• Experience with test-driven development- (Unit testing)
• Experience of working on Flutter and React Native based applications is a must.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.