The primary responsibility for Inventory Management Manager is to control inventory accuracy and internal shrink. They will prevent financial loss caused by theft and fraud and support safety and environmental program compliance in their assigned store/multiple stores. The Inventory Management Manager will lead a physical security and safety culture and respond to crisis events, investigate and resolve theft, and create awareness and educate team members on operational shortage priorities. This position will interact with multi teams from Accounting to LP and under supervision by the Director of Operations.
- Researching and analyzing root causes for discrepancies including negative inventory, and store stock shortage
- Manage the return management process from authorization to closing the loop with accounting.
- Participate in process-building and training to reduce the amount of damaged products being produced by the company, and improve staff awareness and management of damages.
- Oversee the execution and accuracy of the physical inventory process for the company, including responsibility for ensuring proper cutoffs and quality of inventory counts to obtain accurate inventory results.
- Regulate and manage the store’s shrinkage rate, including checking the store’s loss/expired products on a monthly basis
- Leading the inventory management team to ensure they complete their duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Store(s) inventory maintenance and management, including store stock shortage and the accuracy of stores inbound and outbound shipment processes.
- Management of waybill/checklist/BOL
- Conducting monthly LP store audits and updating store inventory when discrepancies occur
- Coordinate cross-functionally with the operations team, logistics team, and allocation team with a direct line to the accounting team. Using SAP/ERP is essential for day to day duties.
- Detail Oriented, Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Loss Prevention and/or Inventory Management experience in retail industry
- Bilingual in Chinese and English is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word
- Experience in ERP system, SAP is preferred.
- Able to travel within the assigned area, driving is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A