Medcare MSO Global
About the job
Medcare MSO is the 3rd largest USA-based Healthcare IT company in Pakistan, with 800+ people on board. We implement best practices and adopt state-of-the-art technology tools to achieve results. We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst ((Healthcare IT-EHR) (full-time, office-based position)) to join our Software Development Team in our Lahore office.
You will work with other business analysts and product managers to define and finalize the customer requirements. Your JD will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting business processes, writing user stories, acceptance criteria, agile breakdown of requirements, and performing user acceptance testing along with the product manager. You will also have to conduct demos and walkthroughs for different stakeholders. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Position: Senior Business Analyst (Healthcare IT-EHR)
Location: 5T, 5th Avenue Plaza, Block T Gulberg 2, Lahore
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and documentation of requirements.
- Active involvement in discussions with business stakeholders to enlist the business
- requirements. Writing acceptance criteria based on provided user stories by the Product owner(s).
- Creation of mockups, wireframes, and demonstrations to the stakeholders to collect feedback and purpose changes.
- Creation of logical workflows of gathered requirements through UML diagrams.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful documentation along with technical/domain details.
- Ensuring provided solutions to a problem, meet customer business needs and requirements.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members.
- Working closely with the development team and product owner.
- Ensuring the definition of done in UAT’s session based on defined acceptance criteria in user stories.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Creating documents to outline the proposed changes and the steps involved.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT or CS.
- Minimum 3+ years of proven experience as a business/system analyst in US health care IT.
- Understanding of UML and other software development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Clinical workflows of the EHR systems.
- Understanding of HL7 Interoperability standards will be preferable i.e., CCDA, Messages, and FHIR.
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, and a strong client-facing presence.
- Hands-on MS SQL queries to define the usage of current DB architecture for the development team.
- Understanding of Web API, XML, JSON, and any integration or interoperability framework.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint (Office 365 & Power Platform a plus)
- Desire to take ownership, be creative with problem-solving, and proactively secure the objectives of the business.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Educate various teams within the organization when new features/functionalities are developed.
- Active involvement in the EHR certifications team will be a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and documentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.