Medcare MSO Global
About the job
Medcare MSO is the 3rd largest USA-based Healthcare IT company in Pakistan, with 800+ people on board. We implement best practices and adopt state-of-the-art technology tools to achieve results. We are looking for a Head of Human Resources (full-time, office-based position) to join our Human Resources Department in our Lahore office.
At your core, you will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing a strategy for HR management and development including Recruitment and selection policy/practices, employee grievances, contracts, training and development, organizational development, Succession and performance management planning, change and culture management, and establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
Position: Head of Human Resource
Location: 5T, 5th Avenue Plaza, Block T Gulberg 2, Lahore
- Overseeing the entire spectrum of human resources functions including Recruitment and selection, onboarding and offboarding, Training, and development, Performance & Reward management, employee engagement, policy surveys, compensation and benefits, organization development, 360 feedback through a variety of programs and initiatives
- Partner with functional people managers and department heads on strategic initiatives including employee engagement, retention, performance planning, and performance reviews compensation/title analysis, employee relations matters, career development, information collection, reporting requirements and metrics, succession planning, and organizational structuring
- Leverage data and analysis to solve complex business and talent problems.
- Generate hypotheses to drive insight.
- Led the initiatives & execution of change programs to support the achievement of business goals
- Develop and execute Skill development programs and supervise the TNA
- Build, & supervise the overall KRA’s and KPIs of HR
- Develop a Training institute of Organization for continuous learning
- Monitoring and evaluation of HR Dashboards
- Strategic planning, complex problem resolution, and team management
- Relevant 12 years of experience
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish key relationships with business leaders.
- Ability to thrive and execute with minimal structure and navigate within a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Experience with interfacing with international audiences.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of HRM and allied disciplines
- Strong awareness of current trends, issues, tools, and approaches to people management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.