About the job
We are opening a position for an “Internal Controls Manager” based out of our Head Office in Karachi. In addition to the key job accountabilities listed below, we are looking for the best candidate that meets our dimensions of potential: Ambition, Resilience, Empathy, Learning Agility & Judgement!
If you feel you are the best fit – please have a read through below and we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you very soon! Best of luck!! 🙂
Functional Policies & Procedures
- Control the current administrative and financial processes of the company, in terms of compliance with the standards of the L’Oréal Group
- Support the company in formalizing procedures & integrating them in accordance with the norms of administrative and financial group procedures
- Coordinate with Business partners in drawing up local policies and procedures in line with local laws & group standards.
- Actively participate in the deployment of new policies, procedures and business process, and system implementation ensuring that proper controls are embedded.
Process Improvement, Standardization & Simplification
- Defines Internal Control Roadmap with end to end process mapping to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Drive Fraud prevention program & provide awareness to all relevant stakeholders in the company.
- Active involvement in projects and ad hoc activities to standardize and simplify end to end finance processes.
Internal & External Audits
- Collaborate with the Internal and External auditors in overseeing the internal control environment which may include review of existing financial and internal business controls procedures, compliance policy & recommending internal control improvements as well as documenting and preparing memos.
- Develop and manage risk assessment methodologies.
- Establish effective business relationships within the company and other stakeholders, including external auditors and assist management in the understanding of corporate control and risk and the adaptation of internal control principles and risk mitigation plans
The Talent Acquisition Team
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.