About the job
Role: Business Intelligence Executive
Job Type: Full-time (Permanent)
Who We Are?
Leverify LLC is an e-commerce company and uses Amazon as a selling platform. It is a leading electronics wholesale distributor providing exceptional partnership experiences to resellers and businesses in North America. At the same time, the company aims to contribute to the economy of Pakistan by empowering youth and businesses.
What We Value?
Leverify is an employee-centric organization. Our company’s differential is employee growth and their development. We provide meaningful jobs and encourage employees to take responsibility and ownership. The flat structure of the organization enables open communication and strong collaboration between team leads, directors, and employees across the departments. We foster a friendly, exciting and challenging work environment.
The Business Intelligence Executive is responsible for analyzing and interpreting data using different statistical techniques. This position involves conversion of raw or complex dataset to useful information for extracting actionable items for business direction.
About The Team You Will Be Joining
- You will be reporting to team lead and senior line manager
- You will be closely working with business intelligence and business growth team
- Continually look for ways to improve regular delivery of standard analysis/reporting/dashboarding through automation, streamlining, and Power BI reporting.
- Extracting data for the purpose of detailed analysis which will provide the team valuable and relevant insights.
- Validate and provide support for all analysis using standard statistical methods.
- Prepare and present a comprehensive report/summary of conclusions drawn from the analysis.
- Identify patterns and develop predictive models on complex data sets.
- Suggest and establish improvements in company-wide manual processes.
- Build analytic capabilities of your peers to grow the organization’s knowledge.
- Combine analytical expertise and business insight to answer critical business questions and opportunities, delivering critical insights to company’s business in ways that make significant impact.
- Inter-departmental collaboration to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- Sound knowledge of probability and statistics.
- Proficiency in Python is a must.
- Ability to work independently in a team and effectively across functions, levels and departments.
- Exceptional mathematical and analytical skills.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines.
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Data Analysis.
- 1-2 years of professional working experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Market competitive salary
- Internet and Gym allowance
- Home-office set up
- Annual Performance appraisal
- Health insurance
- Leaves (Medical, Casual, Maternity, and Paternity.
- Employee development and engagement activities
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.