The Deputy Director Network role is to ensure the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video, and wireless network services. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization. In addition, the Deputy Director Network will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. This individual will also analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Develop RFPs, ToRs and Project Proposal for new projects and consultants.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
processes, and service records.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping,
- Collaborate with Directorates to assess near and long-term network capacity needs.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
Company: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority (KPRA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peshawar, KPK
Application Deadline: N/A