Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission (KPPSC) required the applications for the following positions and requirements given in the advertisement below:
Available Job Position:
- Assistant Engineer/ SDO Civil (Minority)
- Research Officer/farm Manager
- Qualitative Analyst
- Male Librarian (Minority Quota)
- Assistant Director (I.T)
- Associate Professor In Chemical Pathology
- Professor In Dermatology
- Research Officer Vegetable (Horticulture) (Minority Quota)
- Female Lecturer In Physics (Disabled Quota)
- Assistant Professor In Anesthesia
- Speech Therapist
- Female Lecturers In Geography(Disable)
- Assistant Drafting Officers
- Computer Programmer
- Medical Entomologist (Minority Quota)
- Database Administrator
- A clinical Psychologist
- Store Keeper
- Female Lecturer Resource And Facility Management
- Female Librarian (Minority Quota)
- Industrial Development Officer
- Assistant Professor Community And Preventive Dentistry
- Assistant Professor In Community Medicine
- Assistant Professor In Anatomy
- Assistant Engineer/ SDO/ Assistant Director (Civil) (Minority)
- Hostel Warden
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in be/B.Sc. engineering (civil) from a recognized university.
- Minimum 21 Maximum 32 as on Closing Date of Application.
How To Apply for KPPSC Jobs:
After reading the above, you should be eager to apply for KPPSC Jobs. To apply for KPPSC Jobs, applicants need to know how the process works. Whatever your job needs may be, we will make sure you get the job of your dreams. You can visit their official webpage to learn more. Please visit the careers section after clicking the link to browse the open positions. Ideally, you should apply for a job that matches your qualifications and sees you as the best fit. Carefully review all information before sending your application. To complete the form, you must submit your academic certificates as well as your personal data.
Your application has been received by the selection committee. They will contact you within a reasonable timeframe if you are one of the shortlisted candidates. During the interview, your skills will be evaluated, and your expectations will be discussed. Preparing as soon as you can for the interview is the key to being successful on the day. Please click Apply Now below to begin.
Company: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission (KPPSC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.