The key responsibility of the GM Exploration is to lead & manage all activities related to Exploration, operations and asset development of the Company. Set goals, objectives and meet deadlines of work programs; provide support in planning and overall exploration strategy of the Company.
- Sequence/Seismic Sequence Stratigraphy
- Any others significant tasks assign by Management.
- Lead and manage all the Geological activities related to KPOGCL’s Operated /Non-operated Blocks. Analyze new business opportunities, providing information and recommendations to the Executive Management for farm-in/farm-out, acquisition, divestment etc.
- Ensure effective and robust analysis with regards to due diligence for acquisition and merger strategies
- Exploration economics, AFE analysis for seismic, exploration and development well (s)
- Land set interpretation
- Mentor junior members of the team; proactive engagement with the prospect generators; knowledge transfer of the team’s methodology and results to the exploration organization and senior management.
- Compressional and extensional petroleum play evaluations
- Carry out geological evaluation of company’s all exploratory, development projects and portfolio.
- Fault seal analysis and Micro seep analysis
- Oversee Exploration Cycle including Basin to Prospect generation and evaluation, risking & ranking of prospects, volumetric estimation, preparing Technical reports, Technical, Economic Reviews / presentations.
- Carry out Well Planning and Post-drilling appraisal reviews.
- Carry out Basin regional geological interpretation, Quantitative basin analysis i.e. Indus, Baluchistan, Suleiman Basins and Kirthar ranges
- 24 years’ experience in oil and gas exploration ventures with at least five years at senior management level and proven track record of oil & gas discoveries achieved. Knowledge of economics and understanding of reserve estimations and uncertainties Experience in due diligence, farm-ins, farm-outs, acquisitions and divestitures of assets/shares.
Qualification & Experience:
- MSc/MS/BSc (Hons) Geology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peshawar, KPK
Application Deadline: N/A