About the job
This is an On-Site Job in Islamabad.
Job Timings: 5 pm to 2 am
Kloudeo is an Azure DevOps resource company that leads the industry in delivering Cloud DevOps automation. We are the trusted DevOps partner for more than 50 leading companies, and we help product development teams drive measurable business value, improve developer velocity, and speed-up product delivery.
Kloudeo Inc is seeking a seasoned Presales Engineer to join our team. If you’re an enthusiastic person, who likes to take charge, and enjoy challenges, this is the perfect opportunity!
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for you if:
- You want to work in a place where we highly value our employees.
- You want to take full ownership and roll your sleeves to find and hunt customers.
- You are the person who likes to hang out, socialize and look for excellence in your career.
- The company needs a strong business developer to focus on growing market share in targeted markets across the US / Canada.
- You will be tasked with both prospecting and closing deals.
- The role will be focused on the US / Canada Territory.
- Targeting: DevOps Architects, DevOps Team Managers, CTOs, CEOs, Technical Managers
- 30% of the role entails closing inbound marketing leads; 70% of you will be doing your prospecting and closing.
- Provide product demos and conduct technical presentations for prospective clients.
- Support presales activities, proposal generation, product position, a solution offered, and responding to technical clarifications.
- Participate in client retention.
- Understand the pain points of a client and technically solve them.
- Assist in all the steps of the sales pipeline.
- Generate leads of prospective clients.
What We Want From You:
- Must have excellent communications skills in English
- Have at least 6 months of experience in a B2B Sales environment.
- Passion for tech and sales
- Very open and transparent.
- One of the things they value the most is collaboration.
- It is a fast-paced and agile environment, with genuinely passionate people about solving clients’ problems about the DevOps deployment issue. They value people and their opinions.
- There is no bureaucracy; make a conscious effort to be agile to stay successful. People like to have fun here.
What we’re offering:
- Strong base salary
- Monthly Dinner
- Medical & Travelling Allowance
- Casual Dress Code
- Paid Annual Leaves
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.