Website Khushhali Bank
- Activation of User ID after due approval and documentary requirement.
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date record of IAP.
- Password reset and handing over to concerned user after verification.
- Temporary/Permanent In-activation of user IDs.
- Maintain the SLA’s and review reports regularly.
- Review the user’s access matrix of all relevant applications.
- Review the IAM requests pattern and recommend solutions.
- Annually review and update the IAM processes.
- Answers incoming calls and provides broad level of support to identify, and resolve access related issues.
- Change in user role/rights after due approval and documentary requirements.
- Assure compliance with processes and SLA’s.
- Creation of new user IDs in core banking applications after completing all documentary requirements.
- Sound knowledge of identity and access management of applications.
- Preferably local candidate.
- Good time management skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Proficient in handling access provisioning requests for banking applications.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferably Bachelors / Masters (major in IT or similar discipline) from an HEC recognized / overseas University.
- Preferably one year of experience in identity & access provisioning (ideally in Banking Operations).
- Strong computer skills particularly in MS Office Suite.
Company: Khushhali Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales & Business Development
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A