About the job
Kaspersky has been protecting individuals and corporate clients all over the world from cyber threats for 25 years.
We have 400 million unique users, 270 000 corporate clients, 517 products, 1100 technological patents and 34 offices around the world.
Today our team has more than 4 500 top level experts, all of them regular people with their own talents and hobbies.
Together we protect the world from cyber threats.
Join us to become part of an exceptional team, while remaining yourself and using your skills to keep us growing and evolving.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing, overseeing and executing Enterprise Sales with up to 100 assigned accounts from Named Account List (NAL). The key role in developing and maintaining long-term business relationships with customers.
- Achieve quarterly and annual set targets from NAL enterprises of 1000+ users
- Establish and maintain executive level relationships to create a qualified pipeline and drive revenue
- Develop contacts with assigned customers from NAL into leads and work through the entire sales cycle
- Articulate the value of our product/service to higher level within customer organization
- Identify, develop and articulate a compelling value proposition to prospective customers in the large enterprise segment
- Position Kaspersky Lab specialized services like cyber security training, threat intelligence services, Anti APT etc to large enterprises
- Supply proposals and product information to prospects
- Funnel reporting and updates using SalesForce
- Work in close connection with Partner / Channel Account managers to ensure the deal closure and full sales cycle support by appropriate reseller or system integrator
- Independently driving the entire sales cycle for customer acquisition
- Stay updated with competitive landscape and latest trends in the security market
- Work as a trusted consultant for NAL enterprises, to get Kaspersky products & services empanelled as their preferred choice
- Lead the process of timely response to RFP’s, along with partners & colleagues
- Present Kaspersky Portfolio of product & services at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams on the regular basis
- Co-ordinate with Global Enterprise Sales Team
- New business hunter and a proactive go-getter with a winning mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly developed social skills and ability to manage relationships at all levels
- Target-driven and result-focused
- Good time management skills
- Strong business and executive level sales acumen
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, effective communications skills in interacting with people at all levels
- Able to work under pressure, multi-tasking and meet deadlines
- English: fluent
- Advanced skills in MS Office programs
- Reporting skills in CRM Tools
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.