About the job
To catalyze conception and delivery of complex systems process analysis and design of high impact technology projects. Develop technological and managerial process flows to facilitate adoption of new technology/ventures by leading design of To-Be processes and coordinating with all relevant stake-holders.
The resource will support the team in improving the operational efficiency of KE’s distribution segment by reducing network downtime, through implementation of technological and organizational management tools, which will simultaneously improve the company’s revenue stream. The incumbent will analyze the effectiveness of current process to develop strategies to improve workflow effectiveness. The resource will also train and guide the team on process design improvements. He/She will provide technical and analytical support on various process strategies and manage the process design team to achieve the objectives. The resource will also identify any technological or process intervention required to mitigate existing problems faced by the distribution operations via ADMS and SCADA.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
ADMS Process Design
- Developing feasibility of network automation
- Planning change management for post implementation of project
- Evaluate the AS-IS processes and design TO-BE Processes that best fit KE’s requirements
- Identifying priority segments where ADMS pilot will rolled out and onboarding of users on ADMS processes for smooth transition on ADMS
- Steering discussions with external consultants on changes required to tailor ADMS features for KE
Change Management Catalyst
- Determine critical root cause analysis to drive strategic change to improve the current process environment.
- Analyze the effectiveness of current process to develop strategies to improve workflow effectiveness.
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives.
- Empowering stakeholders for timely completion of milestones
Distribution SCADA performance monitoring and user experience enhancement
- Uplifting network by reducing system down time & increasing revenue by continuously monitoring the SCADA system performance
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with reduced downtime
- Mentor & manage resources to ensure seamless data flow
- Conduct change management session to sensitize operators to new technology
- Manage cross functional Stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of project
HT Monitoring Solution Road-Map
- Support Project Manager ADMS in implementation and change management post field automation
- Develop operations processes for automated and non-automated features
- Tracking of KPIs and monitoring of areas where improvement is required in business processes and SOPs
- As per the ADMS roll out plan, onboarding of cluster operations staff and leadership for their required support during and after field deployment
Education & Relevant Experience
- BE Electrical (with 3-4 years of relevant experience)
Knowledge & Skills
- In depth knowledge of KE’s distribution network
- In depth knowledge of SCADA systems
- In depth knowledge of fault resolution processes
- Knowledge of Power BI, Visio, Excel
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.