Website K-Electric (KE)
This position is accountable for managing the complete experience center either it be operations, administrative responsibilities, or walk-in customers influx.
Alongside the customer handling and experience part, this position is responsible for building relationships with other functions and stakeholders to ensure timely resolutions for customers’ services and complaints. This position is also responsible to enhance customer experience, maintain the ambience of experience center,
- Ensure diversion of customers traffic to alternate channels
- Ensure all the implemented practices & process are standardized and are in alignment with QAST
- Ensure to comply with organizational policies & procedures.
- Managing complete experience center either it be operations, administrative responsibilities, or walk-in customers influx.
- Ensure that team KPIs are met in compliance to SOPs and KE policies
- Identify, evaluate, and manage strategic risks and opportunities related to the respective experience center and ensure overall smooth branch operations.
- Maintaining cordial and collaborative relationships with stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of customers services & complaints.
- Monitoring of KPIs, team scores & individual activities to ensure that KPIs are achieved.
- Manage daily operations especially customer experience related activities, and make improvements as identified.
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Organizational policies
- Customer Journeys / Customer Experience
- Product knowledge
- Departmental SOPs & KPIs
- Data Analytics
- Handling difficult people (stakeholders & irate customers)
Qualification & Experience:
3 to 4 Years’ Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A