About the job
Jugnu is a B2B e-commerce platform, on a mission to digitize and empower small retail stores in Pakistan with a convenient, reliable & easy to use platform for ordering and getting deliveries in less than 24hr window. Our vision is to directly impact and uplift 1 million + SMEs in Pakistan.
Position: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Document all steps of requirement and development.
- Cross-functional coordination with other business units and development teams.
- Create detailed test cases based on user stories and requirements.
- Develop and maintain the test cases of new and old features as per requirements.
- Execution of functional and regression tests on all our apps.
- Prepare performance test plan and perform performance test.
- Analysis of reports, investigation of bugs, bug reporting, tracking, and retesting defects.
- Provide continuous progress and feedback to the project leads.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the SDLC
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Keep up to date with the industry trends and integrate them into our operations and activities
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related subject –
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Web and Mobile App Testing
- Hands-on experience with End-to-End Testing, Iterative Regression Testing, Load, Performance, and Stress Testing.
- Hands-on experience with SQL, and API Testing
- Experience with API Automation Testing is a plus.
- Ability to work in Agile with Scrum/Kanban.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving, fast-paced collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Able to handle multiple projects
The Jugnu Way
We are a bunch of authentic people, possessing an owner’s mindset and obsessed about customer satisfaction!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.