Website JS Bank
The position requires to work closely with the Retail Banking Group to implement Business Development Plans, Maximizing Sales portfolio, evaluating customer eligibility through processing of DBR checks and Pre requisite document checks. Responsible for all regulatory checks and defined standards.
- To facilitate in implementation of business development plans to expand market share for maximizing sales portfolio of consumer products & execute business activities to achieve the budgeted sales and revenue targets.
- Apply end to end application processing at sales end, have to evaluate customer eligibility as per the requested product, checking out applicant’s DBR, need to check if all required documents are in place before submitting the application to CIU.
- Ensure that the sales are being done in line with the define standards of SBP, SECP and or any other regulation that may guide/discipline the business
- Will be responsible for mitigating mis-selling and quick resolution of customer complaints.
- Ensure appropriate need based selling techniques are adhered in executing any deal.
- Keep abreast of market competition, industry practices and best practices for continuous improvement
- In-depth Knowledge of sales techniques, Bank’s products including Liabilities and consumer Management products and processes.
- Team Player with good inter personnel skills with at least 5 years of experience
- Should have command on MS Office (specially MS Excel)
- Must have good written communication skills
- Graduate (Minimum of 1 Year banking experience with product knowledge)
Company: JS Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A