Website JS Bank
This is a virtual paid returnship program for a period of three months, targeted to ambitious women who wish to return to work after an extended career break. We offer lucrative incentives, healthy work environment and growth and development opportunities. May lead to permanent job roles upon successful completion.
- Develop and validate backend Java development.
- Identify user needs, build programs, test out software, and make improvements.
- Provide support to end user as and when required.
- Work closely with computer programmers.
- Develop new applications for mobile, desktop use, or build underlying operating systems.
- Document and test software and write code to create applications that either stand alone or boost access to servers and services.
- Use various source debuggers and visual development environments to modify, write, and debug software for assigned application, including QA resources.
- Remain updated with automation technologies that enhances productivity.
- Ensure timely completion of project milestones.
- Ambitious women who left the workforce for a period of at least 1 year.
- Age not more than 45 years
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Computers Science).
- Has at least two years of experience prior to career break.
Company: JS Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A