The role is expected to ensure and manage expectations of internal customers related to facility management domain by ensuring maximum satisfaction whilst making sure business continuity is not affected. The role reports directly to the Admin Experience Manager and has one to two people reporting directly into it with an extended team of four to five team members
- The position is responsible for managing company’s internal / external events, Cafeteria Services for employees’ & building management of the region.
- Expert facilities management will be responsible for managing day-to-day quires related to arrangements of Lunch / dinner for meetings and other team building activities.
- EFM will also be responsible for managing and keeping the office up to date by managing daily checklist related to office cleanliness, office ambiance and other repair and maintenance related work.
- EFM will also be responsible managing business cards requests, coordination with cafeteria vendor and managing general order supplies & stationary of the region.
- Invoices verification and reporting of events, café and general order supplies would also be the responsibility of EFM.
- The role is also expected to liaison with internal stakeholders and Jazz business partners (vendors) to ensure smooth execution of operations in line with applicable policies and compliance charter.
- Planning and organizing
- Relationship management
- Team work and collaboration
- Fluency with MS Office
- Problem solving and Decision-making support
- Conflict management
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor / Masters’ degree from a recognized college / university
- At least 2 – 3 years in travel management within a multinational organization.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.