About the job
We are looking to hire a Social Media Intern to assist our Marketing team. You will be responsible for managing our company’s social media accounts and growing the brand’s presence. Your understanding of the digital landscape and go-getter attitude is our main requirements.
Actively suggesting and creating social media content to generate user engagement will be your primary responsibility. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for keeping track of the follower count and performance reports. Your other responsibilities include scheduling social media postings, suggesting social media strategies, and participating in networking events actively.
Your awareness and application of social media trends will be beneficial to us. Write to us if you can work collaboratively and can contribute to our digital existence.
- ResponsibilitiesActively managing the company’s social media accounts like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Generating engaging content for blogs, infographics, and videos
- Managing scheduling on content calendars
- Brainstorming digital marketing and campaign ideas
- Tracking user engagement and performance on various social media platforms
- Engaging with the audience on all social media channels
- Analyzing google analytics on a weekly/monthly basis
- Suggesting and developing ideas for social media marketing
- Assisting the Marketing department to determine marketing strategies and budget
- Creating and maintaining performance metrics
- Ensuring uniformity in the brand’s tone and content across all social media platforms
- Increasing and keeping a tab on the follower count
- Replying to customer feedback and messages
- Conducting online polls and surveys to ascertain the brand’s reach
- Updating the brand’s offerings on required platforms
- Coordinating with the Marketing team for daily operations
- Contributing to website redesign and optimization
- Performing marketing cost analysis and keyword research
- Participating in networking events to build brand awareness
- RequirementsBachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Familiarity with handling different social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Basic understanding of social media trends
- Highly creative and motivated
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively and willingness to learn new skills
- Having a go-getter attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Problem solving ability and listening skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.