About the job
Who are we?
IrisVision is an emerging leader in the Vision Health Technologies. We are synthesizing neuroscience, augmented reality, telehealth, and wearable mobile devices into a new future for vision health. We work with experts at Johns Hopkins and Stanford researchers to develop our telehealth technology. The team has grown to include world-renowned vision scientists and digital technology developers, who continue to advance the science of vision health with us every day. IrisVision is featured by the New York Times and Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and received numerous awards including CES Innovation Award and 2022 Tri-Valley #GameChanger Award.
Why Join IrisVision:
- Do Good: Help people make the most out of their sight. You’ll be making a real difference in thousands of lives every day.
- Do Well: Join a growth stage start-up, backed by the most renowned investors in healthcare, just in time for a major product launch!
- Leave a Mark: Work with the best research and healthcare institutions to revolutionize vision care through our innovative new platform Digital Vision Care platform.
- Grow further: Wear many hats (we all do here) building very valuable experience in a growing industry
- Have Fun: Become a part of a small close-knit team working towards a common goal. A brand-new office helps too!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly talented hands-on Technical Team Lead/ Senior Web Developer to help accelerate our growing professional services business, with a minimum of 5+ years of experience developing web solutions. The role includes delivering high-quality products that scale to millions of users, applying new industry trends, and challenging your peers to deliver results. The successful candidate will be working alongside other engineers and developers, along with the project manager and product owner to facilitate the development and delivery of products.
We are seeking a person that thrives at working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and possesses excellent communication skills. Qualified candidates will be results-oriented, self-driven, and possess the ability to successfully prioritize and execute several tasks at any given time.
- Be part of a tight-knit global team in an energetic startup environment
- Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources
- Work closely with talented designers, product managers, marketers, and product owners
- Work with the application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality
- Build features and functionality for a user-facing product that is expected to scale quickly
- Understand the relationship between perfection and urgency, make sensible decisions in iterative improvement cycles
- Maintain high-quality engineering standards throughout your work, ship user-friendly, secure, and scalable products
- Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing
- Establishes processes for performance and conducts code review and documentation
- Introduce new ideas that accelerate organization-wide initiatives
- Manage the team on good coding practice, conduct one on one meetings and perform the Quarterly OKRs reviews
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice
Skills & Requirements
- 7+ years of application development, leadership, and mentorship experience
- Experience with Relational or Non-relational databases like MongoDB, Couchbase, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Experience architecting, designing, and deploying applications in AWS or Azure
- Experience working on high-traffic and large-scale web applications
- Development experience in defining, developing, and maintaining RESTful API
- Experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of next-generation web applications
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience working directly with US-based teams and clients is a plus
We’re a passionate team who believes in ownership, excellence, and creating technology that helps people improve their quality of life. If you thrive on solving challenging problems with a fun group of really bright people, we want to hear from you!
Compensation commensurate with experience and achievement of goals.
- Highly competitive salary in USD
- Performance Bonuses up to 2x of salary
- Yearly appraisals up to 30%
- Medical coverage: IPD & OPD
- 30 yearly Leaves
- Excellent learning and growth opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.