Website INTECH Automation & Intelligence
About the job
We are looking for a Control Systems Engineer with hands-on experience in any of the DCS and PLC and related training in an industrial environment (specifically Oil & Gas).
- Take leadership of Nationalization programs across Middle East & Africa
- Development & supervise training programs and enable national engineers to provide services billable to customers
- Provide incidental services at site as per service-call across Middle East & Africa
- Assist in site coverage of existing teams at the site during work spikes and emergencies.
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree in engineering or in related field
- Minimum 5+ years of work relevant experience in Control Systems
- Experience in any of the DCS (Yokogawa / ABB / DetlaV / Foxboro) and PLCs like Rockwell & Siemens
- Experience is providing trainings (internal/external)
- Must have Effective Written/Verbal Communication Skills
- Travel: 35-40%
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.