Website INTECH Automation & Intelligence
About the job
INTECH Process Automation is looking for an energized and capable professional for the role of a Planning Engineer.
INTECH Process Automation has been helping businesses transform for the future through next-generation Automation and Digital technologies for the past 30 years and counting. We are a globally renowned engineering company specializing in automation, electrical, energy transition, and digitalization solutions. Our application-specific solutions diversified and technically backed portfolio and expertise in equipment from major OEMs and system vendors are what differentiate us.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the Planning function is effectively being implemented on all projects to meet each of their objectives.
- Execute Project Planning function to ensure that appropriate planning of all Projects
- Work closely with PMs for all projects to ensure effective planning and execution of jobs is being carried out.
- Participate in Project Handover Meeting to plan and implement Project Planning function from the onset of projects.
- Ensure that all Project Schedules are updated on regular basis.
- Carrying out regular monitoring of Projects progress is being carried out for all projects and close coordination with Project Managers is being carried out to ensure timely execution of projects.
- Carry out Project Progress Reporting to PMs as per client’s requirements at an agreed frequency.
- Develop standard modules to be used in schedules to ensure that a standard set of activities is defined, no activity is missed out while carrying out the planning of Projects.
- Ensure proper reporting templates as per requirement.
- BS Engineering degree from a reputed university with 2-4 years of experience in planning function.
- Effective Written/Verbal Communication Skills and Customer Focus.
- Hands-on Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.